- Added support for the following GPU:
- Updated nvidia-settings to disable line wrapping when outputting to a non-terminal in command-line mode. From GitHub pull request:
- Updated the nvidia-settings control panel to more accurately reflect the current availability of G-SYNC or G-SYNC compatible display settings.
- Fixed a bug which could sometimes cause Vulkan applications to lock up the GPU when freeing large chunks of memory on systems with PRIME enabled.
- Updated the driver to restrict use of the GPU performance counters to system administrators by default. The previous more permissive behavior can be restored by setting NVreg_RestrictProfilingToAdminUsers=0 when loading nvidia.ko.