- Added support for the following GPUs:
GeForce RTX 3050
GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Laptop GPU
GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Laptop GPU
GeForce RTX 3090 Ti
RTX A500 Laptop GPU
RTX A1000 Laptop GPU
RTX A2000 8GB Laptop GPU
RTX A3000 12GB Laptop GPU
RTX A4500 Laptop GPU
RTX A5500 Laptop GPU
T550 Laptop GPU
- Fixed an issue where NvFBC was requesting Vulkan 1.0 while using Vulkan 1.1 core features. This caused NvFBC to fail to initialize with Vulkan loader versions 1.3.204 or newer.
- Added an application profile to avoid an image corruption issue in Blender, as described at https://developer.blender.org/
- Fixed a bug that could prevent nvidia-installer from detecting the scripts/sign-file kernel module signing tool when using separate kernel source and output directories.
- Fixed a bug which prevented kernel modules linked from precompiled kernel interface object files from being loaded on recent Linux kernels. This affected custom packages which were prepared with nvidia-installer's --add-this-kernel option, for example.
- Fixed a driver installation failure on Linux kernel 5.17 release candidates, where the NVIDIA kernel module failed to build with error "implicit declaration of function 'PDE'".